Thursday 4 March 2010

SNOW DAYS!

This years I went some days at the snow, and this saturday another time, the last of the year.
I started to do ski when I was very young and two years ago I try the snowboard and now I love it. I don't know so much about, but I like to do it so much.
This year I learn so much because I practise some days.
In January I went to snow three Saturdays, the first weekend of February I was in Andorra and now another Saturday. Normally we go to Font Romeu with a bus organized from Castello.
The same days the weather was good, and the snow was amazing, really perfect to receive me when I fell down... and it happens lot of times...!!
The most funny fall that I had was when I was going down relaxing and I saw, far, a cartel held by two sticks. I started to turn and stay looking at my friend who was surfing behind me. When I turn the head I saw the cartel very near, but I thought that I pass it perfectly, but when I was behind it I felt the sticks hit my board and only had time to said "ups" and I was eating snow... My friend laughed a lot of myself, and I too!

That was a photo of the second day in Andorra, a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment