Thursday 4 March 2010

CARNIVAL

This year I had a good time in carnavals. I go to the Sant Pere, Roses, Castello, Empuriabrava and Fortia ones. I didn't disguise me of anything special, only wear some different clothes and a strange makeup.
Carnival is, possible, my favourite party. You see the people very happy and funny, and there be a lot of these in some towns of around.
Maybe the most funny nights was in Roses and Castelló. In Roses met one of my friend group and in Castello the another one.
In Roses had very cold, and I had to be a lot of time outside because two friends was bad. I had a funny time when two boys drunkards try for all possible forms that I go with one of them, and another ones when we go to eat... at 3 o'clock of the night!
In castello we met another time these two boys (this time better) and we ask them for they names to add them at the facebook!
I love the village parties! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment