Thursday 4 March 2010

AUTOPORTRAITS

That I love the photography isn't a secret, always I wear a little cam and on my house I have a big one.
In the photo's world are many different topics about you can take the pictures, and one of these are the autoportraits.
Like a discipline it isn't very widespread, but somebody do it more than one time.
When I'm boring normally I go to catch my cam and start to do autoportraits of myself. Sometimes I make-up or change my chlotes. It's very interesting to do it because you learn a lot about the cam and how to programme it.
You can play with everything what you want and the time that you want, there isn't a limit.
With the autoportraits you can express a lot of things and play with the environment to do a beauty photo. When you look yourself in a good photo feel very good.
I do that autoportrait environment, with the make-up of carnival and playing with the light of one lamp of my bedroom.
The contrast with the black back and the orange tones of the skin makes it, to my seem, very beauty. It's a very peaceful photo, with a touch of sadness gived for the look down.
I wish that you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elvira! Baby, I love your photos! *.*
    I think that you're a great artist, because you can take photos of everything and make it special with the contrasts and all.

    Hei, you must work in the National Geographic no? jajaj

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic, Elvira! moving, with a soul... that is undoubtedly the gift of an artist :-)

    ReplyDelete