Tuesday 10 November 2009

MY LITTLE TIME WITH "TONTET"

"Tontet" is a dog that me and a friend met in the St. Pere street.
When I saw it, first i want a man walking with his dog, but i didn't see nobody.
We went with the dog and, for my suprise, it didn't run away. It's very strange in an abandoned dog. Normally they run away quikly.
The first opinion that I had from the dog is that it was very thin and smells so bad [really... SO bad]
We didn't know what to do, and at this moment appeared a woman. We told her the history and she go to want some dog food and wather. What the dog ate very quickly.
It sometimes tryed to escape, but it was so weak and when we catch its, it doesn't do nothing to prevent. It's the reason of the name! ;)
And at this moment, my mother call me that she is waiting with the car.
I go running and tell she what's happening.
She don't knew what to do, and finally we decided to went to Castelló to caught our 4x4 and take the dog to my house.

The next morning it was very active, happy and friendly, and he fatten. Really he looks very beauty, but quickly we see that he has a problem in the elwobs, and walk strange.
At the afternoon we take it to the animal protection society and we saw that he has got a chip.
We left it at the enclosure waiting for the owner.
A happy end for Tontet!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I didn't know this story! You're superwoman Elvira :)
    I'm very happy for the dog ^^

    PD: TONTET? jajaj it's a very funny name!

    see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete