Monday 9 November 2009

EXPOTERRARIA '09


To start "my world" posts I select an special anual event for me, the Expoterria.
Expoterraria is an exposition of bought-sale of reptiles, amphibians and arthropods.
It was celebrated behind 3 and 4 of October in Barcelona.
I love reptiles and for me is a special and lovely place to go. Untile I know it, two years ago, never forget one Expoterraria.
In this one, I meet some people that I know in a forum of these animals and I can speak with someone that have the same hobby.
I can see a lot of snakes that I know ang what I love and I can have a lot of photos of these strange animals. I put two or three later.
My cam was all the time open and I have more than 400 photos, and later, in my house, I choosed the good ones.
I think that the reptile world is underestimate. These animals are a good "pet" and are very interesting.
I put pet in marks because I don't like this adjective to refer about snakes and other reptiles. These animals are wild, for ever and ever, but It doesn't involve that you can't have it in your house.

And now, some photos of animals, they look so bad, but it's because I caught them of the internet. M.. the first snake is my favourite, maybe you can remember a similar of my first post, they are of the same family.




And well... It's funny.
The title is: I want to go out!

6 comments:

  1. Jajajaj Elvira!!

    I remember the day that I come with you in Expoterraria 2 years ago!

    A very special experience.

    Kisses, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. arg, I don't like the reptiles :S

    But I know that for you this is a very important experience in your life, no?

    One kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho my got... I don't like the snakes! But in the photo it's very beautiful!!! xd
    By: Víctor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love animals and I want to go to Expoterraria too. This photos thats very good!

    Byee (K)!

    [quim]

    ReplyDelete
  5. are very beautiful pictures of reptiles, I like so much!
    kiiis elvira(L)

    Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Repitls you like, right? What kind of snakes are they?

    > <
    =

    Meriem

    ReplyDelete